Half of our favorite looks from the 2016 Golden Globes were women in white! Go figure. It is our favorite color to wear and we can't help but picture a beautiful bouquet with every ivory dress. Here are our top 10 favorite looks from the night!
10. Cate Blanchett in Givenchy
This flapper-style dress moves beautifully. Blanchett has a penchant for pulling off the most interesting pieces.
9. Kate Bosworth in Dolce & Gabbana
I'm usually not into this many sparkles and sequins, but the details on this dress are exquisite.
8. Kirsten Dunst in Valentino Haute Couture
She took the plunge and it was worth it!
7. Jane Fonda in Yves Saint Laurent Couture
6. Zendaya in Marchesa
I love Zendaya's style. She can pull off wearing a big, dramatic gown, while still looking fresh and carefree. Gorgeous!
5. Alicia Vikander in Louis Vuitton
I just love this dress. The vertical stripes, high neckline and belted waist make this look both ladylike and sexy.
4. Jennifer Lopez in Giambattista Valli Haute Couture
I can't resist a cape. Or anything from the house of Giambattista Valli. J. Lo is killing it with this Old Hollywood look.
3. Kate Hudson in Michael Kors
I don't care that this dress immediately gave me flashbacks to those two-piece prom dresses that were popular once. She looks like a hippie-mermaid and I love it.
2. Taraji P. Henson in Stella McCartney
It was Cookie's night! Henson's smoky eye, giant emerald jewels and bad-ass attitude complete the look perfectly.
1. Laverne Cox in Elizabeth Kennedy
Our favorite look of the night! Cox is a vision in white.
Images: Getty Images